Equipping the Body
- By delivering the “Pure Word” of Jesus (Yeshua) with power and clarity that transforms the lives of His people into His own image.
- By communicating, with simplicity and authenticity, the prophetic synergies between the Old and New Testaments, building one’s faith.
- By teaching the Biblical Jewish roots of Christianity to empower and enlighten the believer’s walk.
- By preaching with revelation that ignites a greater comprehension of God’s character.
- By calling God’s people into true repentance so that they may walk in greater union with Him and bear much fruit!
Mobilizing the Church
- To take hold of her upward calling and to be conformed into the image of Messiah (Philippians 3:12, Romans 8:29).
- To recognize and carryout her role as a witness to the Jewish people (Romans 11:11); thus accelerating the return of Jesus (Yeshua).
- To be all God intended; by equipping, compelling, and pouring into the lives of Pastors and leaders around the world.
Evangelizing the World
- Taking the redemptive, life transforming “Good News” to the lost, with signs and wonders following.
- Taking Rabbi Schneider’s radical testimony of hope, of destiny, of one who can relate to rejection; to those who are hurting and hopeless.
- Taking the miracle message of a Jewish carpenter turned Savior to the Nations through television, internet broadcasts, and “on the ground” evangelistic crusades.
- Taking Rabbi Schneider’s unique insights of the Old and New Testaments combined with his compassion, to the lost; creating a “mighty weapon” in the hands of God around the world.
About Rabbi Schneider
In 1978, having no concept of or familiarity with Jesus, feeling isolated, unfulfilled, and lost, a young Jewish man was suddenly awakened from his sleep. Immediately, a vision appeared to him of Jesus on the cross. “I knew at that instant that Jesus was the answer I had been searching for,” says Messianic Rabbi Kirt Schneider.
For the first time, he began reading the New Testament, devouring every verse; he says: “it was like fire to me.” He became consumed with knowing and experiencing God, the revelation of His Word, and the glory of His Son.
During the past forty plus years, Rabbi Schneider has committed his life to a passionate pursuit of Jesus and being used by God for His purpose. Through his years of experience in both personal spiritual warfare and ministry, Rabbi Schneider is equipped to bring to God’s Church deep insight into how to gain power over the realm of darkness and live in victory.
Today Rabbi Schneider hosts the impactful television program Discovering The Jewish Jesus, which is available seven days a week in more than one hundred million homes in the United States and airs in nearly two hundred nations worldwide. Viewers tune in regularly as Rabbi Schneider brings revelation on how the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament) and New Testament are connected. His teaching has personal application that builds faith, changes lives, and instills a greater awareness of God’s love.
Several years ago God told Rabbi Schneider, “You are an evangelist.” The fulfillment of this calling is evident by the salvation testimonies the ministry receives through its television broadcast and by the thousands of souls saved through on the ground outreaches and crusades across Africa and in places like Israel, Ukraine, and Cuba.
Rabbi Schneider has authored several books including: Awakening to Messiah, Do Not Be Afraid, Self-Deliverance, The Lion of Judah, Rivers of Revelation, and The Mystery of Dreams. He has been featured in The Jerusalem Post and is a frequent guest on TV programs, including: The 700 Club, Daystar’s Marcus and Joni, and Mornings with Maria on Fox Business Network.